Expressions of Interest for the Telematics Trust 2023 small grant round will open on Monday 1 May, 2023 and close on Tuesday 30 May, 2023.
In 2023, the Telematics Trust grant round will include a brief EOI process open to all applicants. Only applications that pass this stage will be invited to submit a full application. This is part of a 2-year trial and will be reconsidered in 2025. Applicants that best meet the criteria and priorities will be invited to formally apply for funding.
EOIs open: 9am Monday 1 May, 2023
EOIs close: 5pm AEST Tuesday 30 May, 2023
Notification of EOI outcome: Mid June
Full applications: Successful EOIs submit full applications between 26 June and 28 July 2023
Notification of application outcome: Late September 2023
Grants awarded: October 2023
To apply online you will need to register to the Australian Communities Foundation Grants Portal. If you already have an account through Australian Communities Foundation, please use your existing username and password. Make sure to note your username and password to enable you to save and continue the form at a later date and access the portal for subsequent steps.
To apply, please follow the steps below:
1. Read the Grant Guidelines to make sure your project or activity meets the objectives.
2. Register for the Foundant Grants portal (you only have to do this once for all our grants. If you already have an account through Australian Communities Foundation, please use your existing username and password).
3. Preview the EOI questions before you get started.
4. Complete and submit the EOI form in our grants portal (if the application does not display automatically, you may need to click the Apply button in the top left of the dashboard and enter the access code: Telematics).
5. Make sure to note your username and password as you will be able to save and continue the form at a later date.
6. Don’t forget to submit your application before 5pm AEST 30 May 2023.
Please note: All applications must be submitted in full with all supporting documentation by 5pm AEST on the closing date. Any incomplete applications or applications received after 5pm AEST will be treated as ineligible. Applications must be submitted via the link below. Applications received through email, mail or any other means will not be accepted.
Please contact the advancement or research office before applying to check your eligibility. We will only accept one application per School or Department.
Please contact the Secretariat via firstname.lastname@example.org should you require an application that suits the visually impaired.